I’m going to let you in on a little secret about me: I’m absolutely fascinated with the latest technology. Okay, maybe that wasn’t much of a secret, but I am a sucker for the newest gadget. Each night, when the cape comes off, I escape to my “bat cave” and fire up my 23-inch monitor and 40-meg internet connection and start surfing the interwebs. I’ll admit it; I’m a geek. I love to research what’s new in the world of tech, learn how it works and, of course, take it for a test drive! My job allows me to play with smartphones regularly, and I love chatting with other folks who share my same passion for technology. That’s why I was thrilled to find out that Chris Pirillo is a fan of Pirq!
Chris Pirillo is the founder and maintainer of Lockergnome, which is a network of blogs, web forums, mailing lists, and online communities. Through his vast array of web outlets, Chris keep his followers up to date on tech news, events and emerging technologies. Chris recently tweeted how much he loved the Pirq app so I reached out to him for a quick interview. Check out his answers below:
1. How did you find out about Pirq?
Just browsing through the App Store.
2. Do you use Pirq on Android or iPhone?
3. What are your favorite types of food?
Anything I can score a discount on.
4. What has been your favorite Pirq restaurant so far? Why?
Coho Cafe. I’ve always loved their Kogi Short Rib Stack, irrespective of discounts. Pirq gives me additional incentive to dine there whereas I may not have dined out at all.
5. What do you like most about the Pirq app?
6. If you could have any restaurant (in the world) on Pirq, which one would it be?
7. Would you rather “Pirq” at your favorite restaurant with Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates? Why?
Bill Gates. He seems more human to me.
Interested in learning more about Chris? Be sure to check out his videos and other content here: